Pages

Thursday, June 5, 2014

The Sex Game by Randomking - (WG, AG, BE, Wierd)

I used to be a normal business man who was only trying to make a living, but, alas, I was proving to be poor at what I did. As I came to the realization of that, I started getting very depressed. I realized that my love-life was not going anywhere, that I was just getting bored with life. Eventually, I broke down and quit my job. I tried joining the Foreign Legion, but I was rejected. I was then that I met a magician who decided to help me out. He told me that I had some potential as a procurer of the black arts. At first, I didn't believe him, but he showed off his skills, and I had no real choice but to say yes.


He taught me over the course of ten years, and I learned at a pace that the magical community hadn't seen since the Rennaisance. I was especially good at the making of magical items and the manipulation of flesh. This proved to be my new decided career. I'd seen all sorts of people in my life. I wanted to help those need and punish those who took advantage of people. This was my revenge on and salvation of the world.

Since I've decided my new goal, I've had many a good time. I've taken particular interest in deciding the fate of lovelives. This has undoubtedly given me great pleasure. Here is an example of one of my little manipulations: Back in 1993, I recall some very odd friends who were going to have a party. I say they were odd, because they all had so little in common. There were, of course reasons for this, namely that they had been friends since elementary school and somehow had kept their friendship going.

Katey was one of those girls who broke every brave man's heart. She was a real tyrant to have as a girlfriend, but if a guy was in the wrong mood, her flirting would drive him into asking her out. Of course, she hadn't dated every guy in the school; her school was much too big for that, and there are enough men of adequate intelligence to realize that she would be a mistake. Katey was a fairly shallow girl, always seeking material wealth and wanting to use anyone that she could. It wasn't too difficult for her. She had charm, and she had looks. Katey was one of those blonds who gave those of her hair color their reputation.

Cindy was an odd duck. She was into vampires and other gothic things. Her general style was that of black garb and and loose cloth. She was sort of shy, because she held a bit of a dark secret. She dated men, but she could never find any of them interesting, even those of her own style. Cindy was always just into friendship with guys, treating them as if they could only exist as people to talk to. Deep down, Cindy was struggling with her identity. She knew that she was a lesbian, but she also knew that she wanted to be accepted. "Maybe when I go to college next year, I'll experiment," she always thought to herself. All she could do was daydream of her lovely, delicate Chinese body rocking in rythem with another woman's.

Jennifer was a different enigma. She was always on the offensive. All that she wanted was control. Her basic instinct seemed to be to destroy the reputations of others to make sure of her reign over McClain High. In her senior year, she was only looking to leave a legacy. She was determined to leave one, and she wanted the school to remember it, because when she left, all of the student organizations would be left without leadership. With men, she felt that they were pets to boss around. That was why she was always in the singles slot. Her natural charm wasn't as great as Katey's and neither was her body. She was on the short end and wasn't exactly skinny. That's not to say that she was fat, either. She just had a fraim that said "not skinny."

Of all of the girls, Jacky was my favorite. She knew hardship, and she knew good times. Her father was a garbage collector. He made decent money until he was forced out of his job by the racists who tended to rule the city. She and her family then moved into the shabbier part of town, and both parents were forced to get jobs as fast food servers. Jacky was a girl of good endurance, though, and was able to keep her cool. In fact, cool was probably the best description of her. She was so cool that she was seemingly not there, blending into the background. Her shyness was very odd, since she was quite out-going when met on a one-on-one basis. Her love-life didn't really exist, though, because most of the guys that she found attractive were not the gang members who assumed that because of her skin color, she was a gangster herself. She liked the nice guys who could carry on a good conversation and a solid friendship. They never approached her, though, since she was far too shy.

Well, these four girls, as I had mentioned earlier were going to have a little party before their spring break, since Katey and Cindy were both going on vacation. They all met at Jennifer's house, since her parents were away on an anniversery vacation. She and her friends had it all to themselves. They were going to just have some good, old-fashioned girlhood fun.

For a while, they discussed the various virtues of the men of entertainment. They each had their own favorite hunk of a movie star and their own favorite tight-assed athelete. Then, they discussed how men were so superficial in their tastes. They laughed. They giggled. They had a good time. Eventually, though, they got bored. Jennifer opted that they go and play a board game, so they went to her game room.

Jennifer's parents were very wealthy, and the game room showed. There was a large set of work out equipment and a nice card table. Bean bags and recliners were scattered about the room. There was an entertainment center of excellent quality and a small, hot tub.

The three girls went to the game closet and began searching for their game. They bypassed all of the classics, Risk, Monopoly, Trivial Persuit, and Stratego. Then they saw it. All of their faces twisted into stupid grins. It was the Sex Game. They all looked at each other and busted up in hysterical laughter. This was definitely worth investigating, they all had decided. They took the box over to the center of the room where some beanbags littered the floor and began to appease their curiousity.

They all peered over as Jennifer removed the lid. When she did, though, the room filled with dazzling lights. All four of the girls collapsed into the bean bags to observe the strange occurrances. The lights streamed about the room, and the various objects began to transform. The exercise area turned into an odd assortment of chains, sexual toys, and restraining devices. The entertainment center transmorphed itself into a stage complete with a pole. The hot tub remained the same, so it looked, but the bean bags all changed their colors into pink, their textures into that of silk, and their innards to some sort of gel. The table and recliners stayed the same.

Jennifer immeadiately raced to the door to try and open it, but it was held fast. All four tried with all their might to force the door down, but it didn't seem to budge at the least. They then turned around to see what had happened. They all, after some slight discussion, decided that they should further investigate the game.

They took the game board out and set it on the floor. It was very odd. It looked old, but in the middle, there was a sort of globe with spiralling pink and purple waves all lazily dancing about it. There was a starting position and a finish at either end of the base of the strange hemisphere. The path connecting the two was a twisted set of tiles that seemed to take the longest possible route. Each tile had an odd Chinese-looking symbol in it.

They then looked in the box to find various little ivory figurines that seemed to be neither male nor female. Each grabbed one to see what they were. As they did, each one took on the apperance of each of their bodies. The girls stared in wonder at them for a moment, but all of a sudden, the game board spoke, "Well, are you going to play with yourselves all day long, or are you going to start playing?"

They all looked at each other once again and one by one, they put their pieces onto the board. The pieces stood there in their nakedness and awaited the game.

"Good, four players, each of which a female," the game said. "To begin, let's have a question and answer session. If you tell the truth, you get to roll the dice and move your piece. If you lie, you must take a dare that I will pick. If you fail to take the dare, I then get to do with you as I see fit, which will probably be worse than the dare. Let us begin with you, Katey. How many times a day do you masturbate?"

Katey was taken back by the question. She nervously answered, "I don't. That's so nasty."

"You liar. You finger yourself at least twice a day. For that I dare you to take off your pajama bottoms and masturbate to orgasm here and now. If you need stimulation, just touch the hemisphere."

"What? No, that's very bad. I wouldn't do that. Oh, and you're the liar, you stupid game!" Katey was very pissed at the thing, asking her to do such a thing.

"Are you sure?" it asked.

"Yes."

"Very well, then. I am making a very minor change to your body. You probably won't notice it at first, but I'm sure that you will eventually. Anyway, on to you, Jennifer. What is you most erotic dream?"

"Well, I guess it's the one where this guy decides to take me out to dinner, but on the way back, we stop by a hotel and have passionate sex all night long."

"While I agree that you do indeed have this dream, it isn't your most erotic or favorite. Your favorite is the one where you get covered in body oil and slip slide about the room. That's a pretty exiting one, you know."

"Okay, okay. What's your fucking dare, you fucking piece of fucking junk?" she asked in anger.

"Sitting on the table is a tube of body oil. Strip down, cover yourself in it, and crawl around until I tell you to stop."

"No," she said, "you can't do what you say, anyway."

"Oh, yes I can. You're going to suffer a bit for that remark. This change isn't very subtle at all, so your going to have to live with it. You won't notice it right away, at least not until you get a little horny."

Just then, Katey made it slip, "Ooohhh." Everyone looked at her, and she said, "Uh, just a minute. I have to check something." She got up and walked behind to a recliner and pulled her pants away. She gasped as she noticed that her clitoris appeared to be the size of a golf ball. It was bright red and extremely sensitive. Katey put her pajama bottoms back on and said, "You had better do what it says. I don't think that it's kidding."

"What?" they all said in unison.

"I don't think that you want me to show you, but believe me." She then went to sit down, carefully spreading her legs to make sure not to squeaze her pubic area. Then something hit her. She looked carefully at her game piece and realized that it too had a proportionally large clit. "On second thought, if you look closely at my figurine, you'll see what I mean."

They all looked at it in wonder and were flabbergasted. "I don't believe that. I'd have to see it on my own," Cindy said, partly because she kind of wanted to see a vagina at the time anyway.

"Uh, okay." Katey slipped her pajama bottoms off again and showed all of the girls what had happened. They all stared in wonder for about four seconds, and then Jacky and Jennifer said, "Oh my God, that's disgusting," at the same time. Jennifer then looked at the her game piece to see if she could find a difference. There was none, but she was starting to get excited in anticipation.

Then it happened. From pores all over her body, Jennifer began excreting vaginal fluid. The others looked in awe at her, then sniffed the air, since the scent was quickly filling the area.

"You've had enough break time. Now, the next person on my list needs to be quizzed. Ah, Cindy, you lucky girl, it's you. Do you ever think about having sex with other girls and do you like the idea?"

Cindy's heart raced. She knew that the dare was going to be bad and the alteration worse. She also knew that if she answered falsely, her truth would be shared with all anyway. She then dipped her head in shame and said, "Yes. Please don't hurt me, my friends. It's true. I don't like men." With that, she began to cry. Not worried about her sexuality, Jacky moved over to comfort her. Jacky was such a gentle human being.

"Now then," said the game, "someone now realizes the truth and is honest enough to fess up to it. Cindy, you may roll the dice and receive your reward."

She grabbed the dice and flung it onto the board. It bounced and jumped until it landed on a four. Her little game piece then strolled down the path until it reached the forth tile. "Ah, you've landed on the rewards through changes of others. That's a very good one for someone of your tastes in a group of this composition. Here is your reward. You may make one of the women in the room to begin to have lesbian thoughts and tendancies. Go ahead, make your choice."

All three of the other girls in the room looked in terror at Cindy, not wanting to be picked by her. Jacky moved away in fear. Jennifer sat miserably on her bean bag, soaked in her own slippery fluid. Katey sat, looking very dazed, trying her best to cover herself without stimulating herself. Cindy knew that whoever she picked was not going to be very happy with her, at least at first, but she had to admit, the whole idea seemed very exciting. She had always wanted to feel a girl's big breasts, so she decided to go on that market. "Okay, I don't want to hurt any of you, so I am going to make my choice on the basis of largest breasts. I've always had fantasies of making love to a woman with big breasts, and I don't want to make this look like a revenge thing, because I like all of you as friends. Therefore, I will pick Miss D-Cup, Katey."

Katey looked up in agony as the game said, "Alright then. While body changing is easy, mind changing is not. Here you go, Katey." A light pink light lept from the hemisphere and landed on the now whimpering Katey. She bucked in frustration as it absorbed into her head.

"Oh," she said with her eyes closed. "I have all of these bad thoughts that seem so, so, good." With that, she opened her eyes, and everyone was staring at her. "You all look so beautiful." She tried to get up, but when she did, she squeazed her swollen clitoris and rubbed it across her seat. In pleasure, she fell back down, moaning in delight.

With speed, Cindy lept to Katey's side. Katey lay there on her bean bag, rubbing herself. "Please, help me," she said, looking into Cindy's eyes longingly. "I want it. I'll do it myself, but I want someone else to do it first."

"Okay, but let's get out of the way of these other, less excited girls, okay?" Cindy replied.

"No," said the game, "You will not. You may help her, but I must go on. The last one left is Jacky. Here's your question: what man in all of the world are you most attracted to and have longing for?"

"Oh, that's easy," Jacky said, thinking about all of those incredible hunks that were broadcasted in entertainment. Then she said, "Wait. No, it's not. I can think of a hundred celebrities that may be very handsome, but that wouldn't do it would it?"

"That's up to you," replied the game. "Now, answer the question."

Jacky paused and thought hard for about thirty seconds and then said, "Andrew from my calculus class. I know that he's a bit nerdy and wimpy, but we can talk about all sorts of great stuff. He's not all that bad looking, either."

"You answer with truth. Roll the dice."

"Wait," said Jennifer. "You think he's not that bad looking. I may be a freak now, but at least I still have taste. I'll never understand you, Jacky."

Jacky just ignored her with a sigh of relief and rolled the dice. It landed on a five. Jacky's piece skipped the length of five tiles and stopped. "Very good," said the machine. "You have now landed on a self change tile. I'll give you a list of changes, and you choose, okay?"

"Uh, okay." Jacky wasn't sure that this would be a good thing, since the other girls had changed in such inconvenient ways. She looked at them. Jennifer was lying there, her pajamas soaked to translucency. Cindy was rapidly eating out Katey, who was moaning and rubbing her own breasts, which were under her top.

"You ready? Here we go. You can have a nice, sexy devil's tail, a third breast, or a ten inch tongue. Yeah, that should be a nice selection."

Jacky was very frightened about all of this. She had never had a very dirty mind, and none of her options seemed very good. She looked at Jennifer who shrugged. The other two were in a 69 position now, feverishly gnawing away at each other. This was disgusting Jacky. All of those things would be incredibly akward, and she wanted none of them. She thought of something else. If I don't want any of this, maybe my future boyfriend will. He wouldn't force it on me, she thought. There's no way that I'd go out with a man like that. He's not, though. This fucking machine is. She came to a conclusion. "Okay, give me the third breast. It should be very motivating for any man."

"I'm impressed. I thought that you would go for the least inconvinient. Instead, you go for something that a man would like. I've underestimated you. Here you go."

Jacky took off her shirt to see what would happen. Between her to ebony breasts of adequate size, a third nipple began to sprout. All of the girls stared in wonder as a little hill of flesh began pushing it up. The nipple continued to grow as well as its support until the new breast was as large as her originals which were being pressed outward from it. She then felt of it to check its reality and then slipped her shirt back on. "What are you looking at? I had to make a choice, okay?" she said a little angrily, as a tear rolled down her cheak.

"Okay, now lets let the real fun begin. It's your turn, Katey. Roll the dice. Now that we've learned a bit about eachother, let's have some real fun." The machine's voice was actually beginning to turn into a feminine seductive voice instead of its original neuter and indifferent voice.

Katey, having already orgasmed three times and feeling very satisfied, picked up the dice with a look of confidence. She then giggled as she rolled it across the floor. It came to a stop on a five. "Oooh, she said, it looks like I get to decide, now."

"What the hell is wrong with you, Katey?" said Jennifer as the game piece strutted down the board.

"Yes, you have a choice, indeed," said the my little invention. "Let's save catfights for later, though, because here is your choice. You may either have a wider and deeper pussy, some much larger and more sensitive breasts, or an even bigger clit."

"Mmmm," she said, starting to like all of this, "I can't decide. What do you think, my dear Cindy?"

"Oh, I like big breasts, remember, silly."

"Oh, yeah, I'll take those," she said. With that, her bosom began to expand, ever so slowly and gently. "I like! I like!" she screamed in delight. Cindy reached out and began massaging them as they expanded to the size of volleyballs and there they stopped.

"Alright, then, Jennifer, how would you like to roll the dice?" asked the game.

She reached forward, mockingly mouthing out the words of my invention. She grabbed the dice and sent it bouncing across the board. It landed on a one. "Okay, so now what?" she asked.

"Well, it looks like you landed on a random change spot. Here we go."

"Shit!" she said. I'll never get a break.

"Okay, very well. You want a break, huh? I did fix the roll, so I'll go ahead and give you a break. Either, I move you forward five spaces and you see what happens there, or I'll let you pick from the remainder of the choices that these girls picked. What do you say?"

Jennifer thought for a second. Her manipulative mind told her not to take risks but control, so she said, "Okay, give me that deep and wide pussy." She went ahead and pulled away the her clothing, since it was just uncomfortable at this point and looked to see what would happen. Her vagina then began to widen greatly. It open up to about two inches when her legs were closed. She opened them up to see it expand to four inches. She then stuck her hand in it to test its depth. She got it down to her elbow. "My God," she said. "Okay, nothing exciting here. Let's just get the game over with."

"Oh, because I feel bad for you, I went ahead and made it more sensitive and pleasure giving. There are some dildos by the chains area that should fit you. Go ahead and try them out."

"What the hell? Everyone else seems to be experimenting." With that, Jennifer went over and pulled one off of the shelf and began pumping. She slipped on the floor pretty quickly because her fluid made for a low friction surface. "Ohhhh," she screamed as she slid around the floor, pumping the massive piece of plastic.

"Your turn, Cindy. Roll that dice, sweety." She then rolled as told to do and waited for the number to come up. It was a three. The piece did a little cartwheel to the appropriate tile. "Okay, you've landed on a very odd square. It's the body part replacement tile. You pick a two body parts. The first will disapear with the second taking its place. You'll end up with two of the same part, just one will be in a different place."

She thought for a minute. Then, she said, "First part: right nipple; second part; clitoris." With that, her right nipple transformed into a new clit. "Ah," she said, "you want to give it a suck, dearie?"

"Oh, certainly, my love," replied Katie. They started going at it again, this time with Katie being the pleasure giver.

"Next player: Jacky. Roll that beautiful dice, sweetheart." Jacky picked up the dice and rolled as quickly as she could, not really wanting to see the results. She rolled a six. The piece went sulking down the little road and stopped. "You landed on the very special square that decides that there just aren't enough players. You, therefore, get a new friend. Since you mentioned an interest earlier, I'm letting Andrew in on the game."

The door to the room opened, and in walked Andrew. He was wearing his sleeping boxers and held a teddy bear in hand. His hair was sticking up from being tortured on his pillow, and his eyes drooped with sleepiness. "What the fuck?" he said as he scanned the room. "What the hell is happening?"

"You just unwittingly joined the Sex Game," said my cute little artifact. "Come in. Jacky landed on the a square that calls a new person into the game. She had mentioned you earlier when I asked about who she was most interested in, so I took the liberty of diverting your path on the way back to bed from the bathroom. Believe me. You won't be disappointed. If you have fun like some girls here, it's all worth it."

"Uh, this is creepy," he said as he pinched himself. "Okay, how do I play?"

"Just grab a figure and put it on the board right next to the one that looks like Jacky. You'll roll the dice when I say, and you'll do everything that I say, unless you want to suffer some very bad results, okay?"

He picked up a piece and set it on the board. He was becoming quite erect now, so he modestly covered himself. "What happened to you, Jacky? You look odd, but for the life of me, I can't say what it is that happened."

She blushed. "Well, you'll find out sooner or later." She then briefly exposed herself. "Just do what it says. Shit like this may happen, but even worse shit happens when you don't, okay? Right now, though, I need a hug."

He looked at her with an odd look on his face and then put his arm around her. She cuddled with him, sniffling a little. Andrew didn't know exactly what to make of the whole situation, but he decided that it was a little more than strange.

"Andrew, you'll get your turn next time after Jacky's. You two are bound by some special rules, though, since you showed up on her turn. You may roll, and you will land on tiles, but your piece will always end the round in the same square as Jacky's." The game paused. "Your turn, Katey."

She picked up the dice and rolled it once again, this time for a two. "Oh, damn," she said. "I don't know what I'll get. What do I get? What do I get?" she demanded.

"My, Katey, you're having a bit too much fun with this. You just landed on the toy square. There is a new toy that I think that you'll like sitting on the table. Watch out. It has some pretty interesting effects, but you'll have to find those on your own."

Katey then got up and tried to make it to the table, but her now huge breasts made it incredibly difficult to walk. "Oh, shit," she said. "Is this going away after the game?"

"Well, you will find that out when someone wins. Now then, just play."

She carefully walked the rest of the distance and made it to the new toy. She looked at it. It was a box. She opened the box and looked in. There were two sets of panties in it, both looking very odd. Each was made of a plastic-like material that was filled with some sort of gel. She looked at them with intense curiousity and then proceeded to put one set on. The panties then tightened about her waiste and began pushing themselves into her vagina. "Oh," she said with much pleasure. Then she investigated the panties. The front was rough, while rest was kind of slick. The gel inards were mostly in her pussy now, though.

"Oh," said Cindy, "why don't I try the others on?" Cindy went over and grabbed the other pair. She put them on and giggled as its gel oozed its way into her crotch. She investigated them as well, then dived onto Katey. The rough fronts of the panties caught themselves and began squeezing the gel all about the two girls' vaginas. All they could do was gyrate their hips and get caught up in their orgasmic feast.

"Well, they'll see the consequences of their actions later," said the game. "Now, though, it's Jennifer's turn again. Oh, Jenny!!! It's your turn again." Jennifer, who was lying on the floor in a puddle of her own large amount of cum, got up, slipped a little, and waltzed over to the game board. She then looked herself over and realized what become of her.

"Okay, please be kind. This is fun, but I feel a little inconvienced. Will these problems stay. If they do, I'm in such trouble." She started to cry again. "Please, game, be nice. I won't bitch at you anymore. Just be nice." She then picked up the dice and dropped it. It came up as a six.

Her piece walked slowly to its destination and stopped. "Okay, Jennifer, it looks like you landed on the mind change spot, so I'll give you a choice in your new attitude. First, you could either be some guys sex slave. He, by the way, would show up now and help you start to fulfill your fantasy. Second, you could be the type who never wants to make love to anyone. You just like to masturbate. Your third choice is one in which you are bisexual."

"Oh, shit. Why couldn't you have been nice, game? Oh." She began to sob, but the two lesbians moved up to her.

"Hey, Jennifer, if you became bisexual, you'd still like guys," Cindy said. "You'd also be able to have fun with us and be more free. It would be your best choice."

"Please, this is so disconcerning. I need to leave."

"None of you may leave until the game is won," my little contraption said. "Now, pick, honey. I know it's not easy. Just pick."

"Okay. They're right. I need freedom. Give me the bisexual stuff."

"Good girl. Now, run along and have fun. In the mean time, Cindy, take off the panties and roll the dice." Jennifer then reached over and touch the hemisphere. She felt a new endurance and a new level of horniness. Cindy slipped off the panties, and they disappeared. She looked at her crotch out of curiousity to notice that it was now filled with an odd goo. At the same time, Katey's panties disappeared, and the same effect had occured with her. She took a sample and tasted it. The fluid was sweet and fruity and disolved in the mouth.

Cindy then tried it and was equally pleased. She picked up the dice and gave it a roll. It landed on a two. "Okay, you've reached a tile that lets you choose a mutation. Here are your choices: A. You have a six inch forked tongue that tends to taste the are every ten seconds or so. B. Your skin all changes color schemes. C. Your mouth has vaginal equipment all around its insides. What do you want, hon?"

Cindy looked thoughtful for a minute and said, "I want to change color schemes. That would be very fun." Instantly, her whole body started changing. Most of her normal skin turned to a greenish yellow. Her darker skin, like that of her lips and nipple became a dark, forest green. Her hair then changed from its black color to a shade of orange. She looked up to one of the mirrors on the cieling to observe. Satisfied, she went over to Jennifer and Katey who were in a slick embrace.

"Alright, you're only ten spaces away from victory, Jacky. Let's see if you can make it in two moves without too much trouble. Roll it." She picked up the dice and gently rolled it. It landed on a four. "Hmm. That's a horny tile. That's something that you've not been in a while." With that, Jacky took a deep breath.

"Oh, God. No, I don't want to lose control like the others. Don't let me do anything, Andy. Don't let it happen." She started writhing in desire, trying to overcome it. That was of no use though. She could see Andrew's stiff dick beckoning to exchange pleasure, but she resisted for the time.

"Hmm. Self control. That's pretty important. Andy, you realize, baby, that you could do her, and she would do you back. Don't you want that?"

"Yes," he replied nervously, "but that would be taking advantage, and I don't want to do that."

"Okay, dummy, pass it up, but it's your roll." He tossed the dice, and it landed on a two. "That would be a body change decision, buddy. Choice number one: you get a moving dick that will move like crazy when excited. Your second, you get a third testicle that will add to your masculinity. Third, you may a nice pair of breasts. What will it be? What will it be?"

He looked in horror as it struck him that he would indeed suffer such consequences. He thought for a few seconds and said, "Give me the third testicle. That seems the most inconspicuous." He felt a strange sensation in his pants, so he turned himself away so that no one would see and checked it out. His new testicle was twice the size of his originals and it was tingling as it injected new amounts of testostorone into his blood stream. He felt it well thoughout him. Andrew was becoming very, very horny. "Oh shit." He grabbed his cock, since it was extremely sensitive at the moment. "Oh, fucking shit."

Jacky was there in a heart beat. "Okay, let's fix this. I don't care. This game is winning, and we're losing. Let's make love. Let's do it." He just looked up at her, feeling very helpless as his body made all the decisions. They stripped and rolled and had a crazy session of wild intercourse.

"It's your turn again, Katey. Let's go here. You'll have time for all of this later. Now, just roll the dice." She grabbed it and threw it at a bean bag. It landed as a six. "Okay, it looks like you have an expansion. Guess what! You'd never believe this, but it's your clit. It must triple in size." Looked down to see it grow to a six inch in diameter piece of pleasurable flesh.

"Oooh. This is so good." She immeadiately began playing with it as Jennifer went ahead and rolled. It landed on a one.

"Ah, you are really in for it. You get a new set of breasts. Here you go," said my wonderful invention. She looked as a new set of breasts equal to her C cup emerged. She fiddled with them for a second and moaned in pleasure. Katey pounced in want. "You ladies are getting the hang of it. Now, it's your turn again, Cindy." She rolled the dice and hit a four. "Lucky girl. You have hit the hourglass square, the most fun square on the board." With that, Cindy's small breasts expanded into larger, more enticing breasts, and her waist lightened. She squealed in exitement as her hips expanded to very lovely proportions.

An orgie ensued for twenty minutes before game said, "Now that you two are done, it's your turn again, Jacky." Jacky sighed and rolled the dice. It landed on a five, one away from the end. She growled in frustration. "That's a shame. Let's see. It's a double mutation. You have a partner, so you're going to choose one for him and one for yourself. For him you can choose for him to have a rubbery dick, a woman's ass, or tentacle-like fingers. For yourself, there's the tongue for your pussy, fingers for toes, or a set of fangs that secret an aphrodisiach substance. Now, choose. And no help from your partner."

Jacky looked worried. Whatever she chose for Andrew, he'd have to have, and she had a feeling that he'd suffer with it. She then said, "A rubber dick. That shouldn't interfere too much. For me, I want the tongue in my pussy. That actually sounds fun."

"Done," said the game. "I recommend touching the hemisphere to enjoy yourselves. I won't make Andrew go again. It's your turn again, Ms. Clit." She rolled a five and looked pleased. "This is a fun one. Your pubic hair is now a set of writhing worms that are pleasurable to have handled. Be careful, though. They tend to climb into vaginas and squiggle around a lot before they return to you. Next player. I'm afraid that this game is coming to an end soon."

Jennifer rolled a three. "Ooh, you just got a toy. Go take a look." Remembering the amount of fun the first toys looked, Jennifer darted for the table. It was a bottle of some sort of bubble bath liquid. She looked at it for a moment, then knew just what to do. She went over to the hot tub and stepped in. She then poured the bottle's contents into it. Suds began spilling out as the jets bubbled into the foam. Jennifer requested the company of her friends, and they came over to join her. When they jumped in, they water pulled all three under. All that one could see from the outside was a geyser of foam and water. When it all cleared, the three girls came out with silly smiles on their faces. Their bodies jiggled strangely as they walked. Pretty soon, it was obvious that their inards had been converted into fluid. They then started making out again, their bodies strangely reacting in waves. All seemed to behave like it was really great.

"Now that you girls are full of water, one more of you has a roll to make. That would be you, Cindy." She rolled a six. "Oooh, Cindy, you get a power, your choice. Your first is the ability to exchange bodies with anyone. The second is to be able to increase or decrease another girl's breast size. Your third and final selection is the ability to make anyone you please want to make love with you. What will it be?"

She thought for a minute then said, "I think that the body exchange thing would be great. I want to try that, I think." She then realized how to use it. "Hey, you two, I'll bet you still like guys, don't you?"

Katey and Jennifer nodded.

"Well, there's one here, but he's taken. Jacky won't miss him for very long, though." With that, Andrew and Cindy switched places. "Okay," said the new Cindy in her knew deep and masculine voice, "let's party." She pounced on the other two who were extremely excited.

"Hey," said the new Andrew, "this is not fair. What the hell?" He looked at Jacky who looked back with a tear in her eye.

"No. No, this can't be. I still feel so horny, but I don't want to make love to another woman, no matter whose mind is in it." Jacky looked quite upset about the whole situation.

Andrew, who was checking out Cindy's body, said, "Well, maybe she'll give it back. Hey, Cindy! When you're through, will you at least give it back?"

"Yes. Just wait a... ahh. Gaud!" She was caught up in a number of new sensations as she relieved what seemed like a dam's load of pressure. "Okay, here you go." With that, they were back.

"Okay," said the game, "it's Jacky's last turn. She'll win, no matter what, so I'm not making her roll the dice. She wins. All of her weird new parts are subject to keeping, only if she wants them. She may set up conditions for her changes to go and return when she is in certain circumstances. Since Andrew was her partner, he gets the same opportunity, except that Jacky makes the choices. The rest of you, I may choose what becomes of you, but first, what do you want, Jacky?"

She looked very happy, sitting there. "Okay," she said, "I'll keep them all, but I only want them when I'm about to make love. That would be best. As for Andy, he shouldn't need any of the changes. I wouldn't want to make that choice, anyway."

"Very well. As for the rest of you, you will keep your changes. Here is the deal, though. You get to have them only when making love or when certain special circumstances arise. For you, Katey, those are when you make a man (or woman, now) feel bad. You will maintain them for a week, after that. For you, Cindy, they come back for a week when you lie about your sexuality. Finally, Jennifer, you must not ever use anyone for your own benefit again. The changes will return for two weeks if you do. Now then. Game over."

With that, the game board floated back into its box, and all of the pieces did the same. The room returned to normal, and everyone just stared at the empty box, thinking of what fools they must have looked like. When a human feels those urges and desires, there is not as much will to control them as one would prefer. When we are confronted with sexual issues, we are intrigued. For some, it obviously seems repulsive, but even they become curious.

As for the story. Each of the three losers went on to different colleges. They screw up on occassion and suffer the punishment, but at least, they are trying. Jacky and Andrew now live in an apartment, having quite the happy marriage. My little game is carefully stowed away in my closet. Will I use it again? Oh, maybe. There are so many other things that I can do.

1 comment: