Pages

Thursday, June 5, 2014

BJs at the Bar by Jessie W. (BE, BJ, SEX,)

I thought you cared about me, Jacob. For a little while, I actually thought you were "the one." I thought you respected me, and even loved me. Wow, you sure proved me wrong! How could you do that to me? What did I ever do to you? How could you tell all your friends about me... about us? It was bad enough you told them all about my big boobs, describing my pink nipples in great detail, telling them about my wide, shiny areolas, with all the little bumps around the edges. But then you told them all that other stuff too. I know, because your best friend Shane told me. You told all the guys at the bar that "Jessie gives the best head" and you even described my technique in explicit detail, how I would lick you up and down and work you over with my lips. You told me that I was the best you ever had. Well, you can get by with that memory, because it is OVER!


I can't believe you told all those guys that I had an extra nipple. I could have died when Shane told me you said that. You knew how I felt about that, how embarrassed it makes me. But you told me it was sexy, that you loved it, that it was just like a big pink mole on my ribs, hidden under my right boob where no one would even see. Well then, why would make it a JOKE to all your friends? Now the whole world knows about it, thanks to you, and I need to just deal with it. I'll bet you and your posse had a real good laugh at my expense.

You didn't even care that Shane was always pushing me to show him my boobs. I expected you to tell him to stop, but you just laughed and told me to show him anyway. What kind of man does not defend his girl's honor? Even if it is his best friend? No, you just didn't care... about that or anything else. So when Shane bothered me again, and when he told me all the stuff you said about me, to him and all the other guys at the bar, I was like WTF? Why shouldn't I just give Shane what he was after? So I took off my top and flung it aside, and showed your homie my bare boobs. Bet you never thought I would, did you? You thought I'd be too shy. But there's LOTS of things you don't know about me, Jake. I never told you about my days as an exotic dancer and a topless model, years before I ever met you. I wanted you to love and respect me for ME, so I never told you about all that. But no, you were wrong, because I'm not at all shy about showing my boobs to a guy.

Wish you could have seen the look on Shane's face when he saw my big, creamy boobs, right there in front of him! It was priceless to shut his mouth after listening to SO MUCH of his smooth talking! He just stared at my juggz, my protruding nipples, his eyes bugged out and his mouth agape, such a stupid look on his face. So I grabbed his hands and made them to touch my boobs. I made him squeeze them and rub his hands over my nipples. It was like the dumb shit didn't know what to do next. But his hands felt SO GOOD on my boobs! I was SO turned on! I saw that HUGE bulge in his pants, and I DID know what to do next! Before you know it, I had his big, pulsating cock out of his pants, and was stroking it with my fingers. It's so much bigger and longer and meatier than yours LOL! I dove my mouth down onto his thick beefstick. Shane's whole body was shaking as I worked his cock with my lips and tongue. It didn't take too long before he unloaded a BIG MOUTHFUL of hot, sticky cum... so much more than YOU ever gave me!

Well, guess I just assumed this would be our little secret, just between Shane and me, payback enough to you for your betrayal. Imagined how surprised I was to get your call, when your "loyal friend" told you what happened between him and your girl. But you chewed ME a new asshole, and you called ME a FUCKIN' WHORE!!! Oh, so it's OK for me to be a stupid bimbo who loves you while you talk shit about me behind my back to your friends? It's OK for you to let your friend pressure me for MONTHS to show him my tits, but it's all MY fault when it actually happens? And when it goes to the next level???? How DARE you say such things, and how DARE you hang up on me!!!! And how DARE your buddy Shane call me a WHORE himself when I called him, after the thing I did for him. I hope you kicked his little wussy ass after he told you what happened between him and me. But I bet you didn't, because if you're not man enough to defend your girl in the first place, you're not man enough do anything after the fact.

So why should I sit at home alone, crying in my pillow? All because of you two guys and your CONSTANT PRESSURE. When I told you privately that I fantasized about my big boobs growing even bigger, why did you think that meant I wanted an enlargement? And when I said no, I didn't want THAT, why couldn't you let it go? OMG, aren't my F-cups big enough for you? How big is big enough????? What made you think you could share THAT with your crew? I am SO GLAD you told me told about your "boob inflation" thing, and how you hung out at the Deviant Art site. Because thanks to you, I met Helia Melonowski at that site. I used to LOVE her stories back when I was in school, and now she's one of my girlfriends! She inspired me when I was still a kid, and now she inspired me to write a story for myself, about you and me and the things that happened since that last phone call.

Did you tell your crew at the bar about how I got back at you with Shane? No, I bet you didn't. Bet you didn't say a word to them, and kept my little encounter with Shane to yourself. But I bet the guys at the bar have never said a word to you about what I did for THEM that night when you weren't there. Maybe now YOU are the one they talk about behind your back???? Maybe YOU are the butt of all their jokes, the one they laugh at when you're not around???? And when they think of ME, maybe they all have a special memory of their own??? It's time you heard the story. And if your posse doesn't admit to this, that's just because they KNOW that I burned you good, and that YOU are the real asshole who fucked it up with me!

Did you hear how I went to your corner bar after we broke up? I went that night when I knew you weren't going to be there. Shane was there, did he go running to you with this story? Bet he didn't. I made myself look SO HOT that night, wearing too much makeup, fussing up my long blonde hair, putting on a super-tight, super-short pink mini skirt, with my red pumps, and stuffed my boobs into that really tight blue tank top, the one you always liked.

I was SO nervous so I held my breath as I walked through the door of the bar. There were some guys sitting at the bar, and a couple others shooting pool. Every head turned as I walked in, and all the guys hooted at me and talked the usual trash that guys talk at girls.

"Damn! Look at that!"

"Oh, I would SO tap that!"

"Look at them fuckin' tits!"

"Hey, isn't that Jake's girlfriend?"

"Yeah, lucky fucker!"

I looked around and there were about 15 guys in the bar. Two of them were at the bar with their women, who just glared at me. Some of the guys I knew, others I didn't. A LOT of these guys were REALLY CUTE, and some were not. I just smiled at all the guys and walked over to the jukebox. There was some nerdy guy leaning against the old-style jukebox. I smiled at him and asked, "Would you play me a song?" He nervously said yes and dug out some coins from his pocket and fed them into the machine. I found the song I wanted and pushed the buttons to select. Bet it was the first time this dance song ever got played in that place LOL!

The song started with the distinctive double beat of "Oops, I did it again," my FAVE song by Britney, which I LOVED back in school! This was my favorite song for pole dancing back at the club, and I had some great moves. My hips jerked from one side to the other with each powerful beat of the song. At first the guys cheered for me, but then they stood in stunned silence, as they watched me dance around. I knew just when to twirl, just when to shake, as I danced all around and in between all the guys in the bar. They all just stood there, drooling as they watched my sexy moves. I was playing with the bottom edge of my tank top, and worked some moves with my hands that revealed more and more of my belly.

I moved over by this one VERY hunky guy, and at the chorus, when the song went "Oops," I quickly pulled up my top! This guy's eyes popped out when I flashed him! All the guys cheered again, and I covered them up and turned my back to him. I wiggled over to another hunky guy just in time to flash HIM at the next "Oops"! Moving to the middle of the floor, my two hands rhythmically grabbed the bottom of my tank top, and in one motion, as the song played "NOT. THAT. INNOCENT." I raised the shirt over my head, and threw it aside, so that it landed behind the bar.

Now my big, creamy boobs were out! Every male eye in the bar was fixed on my nipples! I looked around, looking straight at each guy, and noted the big lumps growing bigger in their jeans. The two women grabbed their men and headed them out toward the door. These guys resisted, wanting to stick around for the whole show. I KNOW these poor guys got their asses kicked by their girls as soon as they were outside the bar!

I did the old "bump and grind" to the rest of the song, bouncing around my unleashed boobs before each guy in the place, rubbing them and the rest of my body against theirs. Some of these guys gave me a sexy smile, but some of looked at me like they were scared. I even went over to Shane, and just gave him a sneer. He had the same dumbass "deer in the headlights" look from that night when I gave him that beejay. Does your friend have a clue about what to do with a girl LOL?

It felt SO GOOD to be topless before a roomful of men. It had been years since I last danced with my boobs out for guys. I REALLY enjoyed the power that a big pair of nude breasts has over a crowd of horny men. It's SO different than just being alone with just one guy. It's the power of making them all zombies, helpless to do anything but just stare at my big pink juggz, and to make their cocks bulge hard against their zippers! What an AWESOME feeling! My nipples felt SO GOOD in the open air, with all the breezes in the room blowing over them. I was REALLY enjoying how my boobs felt unrestrained, flopping up and down and all over the place, as I bounced them all around the bar.

I rubbed my hands all over my boobs as I danced, squeezing them together, raising one big boob to my face and then the other, drawing circles around my fat nipples with my tongue. I thought a couple of those guys would faint! I even made a point of showing the guys my extra nipple, how it was hidden under the bottom of my right boob, a perfect little circle the size of a quarter, with a little bump in the middle. I had all these guys eating out of my hand. They forgot all about you, and all those stories you told them about me. If any of them thought I was a "fuckin' whore," none of them said so LOL!

After three-and-a-minutes, Britney's song was over, ending with two hip bumps. Then the bar fell silent. All the guys just gawked at me, shocked at the unexpected erotic performance that interrupted their "guy time." My eyes landed on that first hunky guy who I flashed, who was BY FAR the most handsome stud in the bar. I jiggled over to him, smiling as I approached, and he gave me a sexy smile back. It was Jesse, your arch-enemy. I know you guys have hated each other's guts since third grade, and that he has always been able to best you at everything. That's why I made him my first victim.

Jesse was wearing a white tank top that exposed a lot of the dark hair of his chest. He had a short growth of beard, and his thick black hair was combed back. He was holding a poolstick as he leaned against the pool table. My nipples tingled as I walked boldly toward this Adonis.

"Hi Jesse," I said, as I stood before him topless.

"Hi Jessie," he said back, big grin on his face. We both giggled at the similarity of our names.

Jesse reached out his big hands and cupped the sides of my boobs. I could have melted as his strong fingers touched my soft breasts! I reached my arms up to his head, and wrapped my arms around his neck, and pressed my open mouth against his. Jesse thrust his hot, thick tongue into my mouth, and swirled it around against mine. He got me SO WET as he drew his thick arms around me, holding my body close, pressing my soft boobs against his solid chest. Jesse grabbed my ass as he squeezed my belly tightly against his crotch.

I could have stood there kissing Jesse all night, feeling his tight body against mine, but I was in that bar on a mission! I pushed myself away from Jesse, but he resisted, not wanting to let me go. I finally untangled myself, and stood apart from him, panting. He looked at me puzzled. Eyeing up the big bulge in Jesse's jeans, I grabbed his waistband with both hands. Undoing the top button, then pulling down his zipper, I lowered the top of Jesse's boxers. I gasped at the sight of Jesse's ENORMOUS cock. Dropping to my knees, I faced his swollen member, amazed at its length and girth, and the size of its head, like a lemon.

I suddenly became very aware of my surroundings, in a bar with male eyes upon me, and I wanted to chicken out and run away. But I was NOT going to do that! So summoning up all my courage, I opened my mouth and swallowed Jesse's huge cock in a single gulp!

Jesse uttered deep, manly groans as my tongue caressed his thick shaft. My mouth was FILLED with Jesse's hot beef as my tongue slobbered all over his cock. Jesse ran his strong fingers through my hair as I kneeled before him, my head raising up and then thrusting back down on his tube of meat. My mouth worked its magic on Jesse's fat cock, and I proved to the guys all your stories about my skill in giving head.

Jesse pulled his hands from my hair and gripped the edge of the pool table as his groans grew louder and faster. I wrapped my arms around Jesse's hips and forced my head all the way down on his cock, all the way down my throat. Oh, I was SOOOO turned on! Jesse grunted loudly as his body shook, as a hot, sticky load of cum squirted into my mouth. I got off myself as Jesse got off in my mouth! I was SOOO overwhelmed! Another grunt as another squirt shot to the back of my throat, driving me CRAZY!!! A third and a fourth shot, and it seemed as if the thick hose of flesh had finally disgorged its last. I sucked hard on Jesse's enormous penis, drawing out the last globs from the potent member. One last suck, and my mouth popped off the already-deflating cock. Like its owner, it was drained of energy, and Jesse collapsed backwards against the pool table, catching his breath.

I stood up, one finger tracing around my lips, clearing away stray globs, as I eyed up all the other guys.

"Who's next?" I asked, innocently, looking around at each guy.

Several guys looked terrified of me! Two of them ran out of the bar as my eyes landed on them. Then I looked at your best bud, Shane. He gave me a weak smile. But I told him, "You already got everything from me that you are EVER going to get!" Then he ran away himself, right out of the door of the bar.

One delicious guy in particular gave me a sexy smile. He was your friend Kyle. I walked over to him, and slipped my arms around his neck. But Kyle pulled his face away as I drew mine toward it.

"Oh right," I giggled, "I suppose we're all done with the kissing at this point!"

I stepped back and Kyle reached out and grabbed my boobs in his hands. They felt SO GOOD as he fondled them with his fingers, and my nipples began to tingle all over once again.

Kyle said to me, "Baby, anyone ever tell you that you have the most EXCELLENT pair of titties?"

I couldn't answer him because my breasts felt SO HOT in his hands! Oh, and SO SORE! Oh, what was happening to me? My boobs felt so FULL and TIGHT, like they would EXPLODE!!! I looked down at them, and the most AMAZING thing was happening! My boobs were actually getting BIGGER! Just like in one of your "boob inflation" stories!!! Except it was REAL!!!! The flesh of my breasts was squeezing out between Kyle's fingers as he kneaded them like dough. How was he doing that???? Kyle looked just as amazed, as he stared down at my boobs in his hands. My nipples were inflating like little balloons, and my areolas were stretching, expanding in diameter! I mean, they must have increased a whole cup size in a matter of seconds! Oh, how they hurt, but OH, HOW THEY FELT SO GOOD!!!!!!!

Kyle raised one of my boobs to his face, and sucked my bloated nipple into his mouth! I screamed, and instantly, I had an orgasm! I could feel a big, sloppy pop down there in my V, as Kyle's tongue touched my nipple. Then another and another as his tongue circled my areola!!! Kyle moved to my other nipple, and his tongue exploded with a fresh round of orgasms. I couldn't stand waiting another moment! My knees hit the floor as I thrashed at Kyle’s pants, undoing his fly. In a second, his thick cock was in my mouth. My hair thrashed around furiously as my head bobbed up and down on his stiff cock. Kyle stood helpless as I attacked his penis with my mouth. He leaned against the wall and loudly groaned with each powerful thrust of my head.

Kyle's back slid downward against the wall as I sucked hard on his meaty tube! I thought I might even suck it right off! My hands ran up his chest and down around his groin as my mouth worked over his member. Kyle had slid to the floor, leaning against the wall, as his love gun finally fired its load. Another sticky gush shot into my mouth. Kyle screamed as if he were in pain, and I sucked hard on his cock, to draw out every last drop. I had another orgasm as another big gush shot into my mouth, followed by a couple more, as the strong taste of semen coated my tongue.

Kyle was semi-conscious as he leaned against the wall. I swallowed hard and tried to stand, but felt SO dizzy. Your friend Ben helped me up. But no sooner did I get my footing when my breasts stabbed with pain. I cried out as the delicious agony filled my boobs, all of it concentrated at my nipples. I leaned backwards over Ben's arm as my boobs inflated again. The skin on my creamy globes grew so tight, like I thought it would rip! My nipples turned red, almost like blood blisters, as they expanded larger and larger!

My big boobs were growing even bigger! How big were they now? Would they fill an H-cup, or were they even bigger than that???? They felt like bowling balls hanging from my chest, as if they were THAT BIG and THAT HEAVY. They bounced against each other as I tried to stand, as I was held up by Big Ben, the bodybuilder.

"Jessie? Are you OK?" asked Ben, sounding worried.

"Oh Ben... I'm FABULOUS!" I stammered out in reply.

In my dreamy, feverish brain, I finally understood what was happening. Somehow, the cum from these guys was making my boobs grow bigger! The semen I swallowed was making my breasts enlarge! They were getting SO BIG and SO HEAVY with each different guy I sucked off! I looked up at Ben and must've been a sight, my hair all messed up. My mouth was sticky from the creamy loads I had just swallowed. I smacked my dry lips and Ben understood.

"Here Jessie, drink this," said Ben, as he offered me his full bottle of beer. Cradled over Ben's arm, I grabbed the bottle and threw back my head, downing that beer in one long gulp. But my head was already spinning anyway, from the two juicy cocks I just sucked dry. I stood up and leaned against Ben, which threw him off-balance. Ben fell down and hit the floor, and I landed right on top of him. My gigantic juggz pressed against Ben's chest, cushioning my fall. I looked over at Ben, around the tops of my massive boobs, which were practically in his face. Ben just grinned at me.

"Thanks Ben, that beer really helped!" I said, as I wasted no time getting into his pants. Ben's rod was big and hard, just like his buff body, and it disappeared into my mouth. Wow, he was ready to go! He got REALLY HOT, REALLY QUICK, and his legs were twitching and his body convulsing as my head worked over his throbbing cock. It took hardly no time at all before Ben's big fat cock spurted its juicy load into my mouth! A couple of loud yells from the big guy, for each powerful squirt, and then he was laying dazed on the floor, as I sucked the last drop out of him. I was like a vampire, sucking their cum out of these guys instead of their blood.

Well, by now, I was REALLY a mess! My hair was all mussed, and my stomach felt queasy from three big loads of jizz and that beer. I managed to crawl to my knees, but there were a pair of legs in front of me. I looked up, and there was this guy Brandon who I didn't know very well. He's not very handsome, but he was smiling at me expectantly. He unzipped his fly right in front of my face, and out popped his stiff cock. Well, it wasn't a huge cock but it wasn't tiny either. I looked up at him again, and smiled weakly at him. He smiled back brightly, and I thought, oh what the hell, why not? I sucked his stiff cock into my mouth, and he didn't need any coaxing either. But as I was working over his cock, my boobs started growing again.

OH! They hurt SO MUCH! I mean, how big could they even grow???? I felt the hot flesh of my breasts as they grew even bigger, so that they were sagging down against my thighs! How big were they, anyway???? H, I, J, K, ellemenno, P???? I had this guy's cock in my mouth as my boobs swelled bigger and bigger through the alphabet. It hurt SO BAD, but felt SO AMAZINGLY GOOD!!!!! It was very distracting, and I wasn't paying very close attention to the blowjob. Brandon didn't seem to mind, as he was gasping and groaning anyway. Suddenly, a stabbing pain shot through my nipples as they stretched suddenly! I inadvertently bit the poor guy's cock, which made him yelp and jump. Brandon's cock popped out of my mouth, at the same moment he ejaculated. Hot cum squirted right into my face, hitting me in the eye and splattering all over my nose and forehead, and into my hair. Wow, that was a LOT of cum from such an average-sized penis!

The pungent odor of semen filled my nostrils, making me hornier than ever! I grabbed Brandon's cock with both hands and kept sucking on it, til I sucked the last drops. I let go of him and his knees buckled, and then he hit the floor. Then I turned my head and ANOTHER guy had his cock out! I didn't even look up to see his face, but just grabbed his fat sausage with my hand and shoved it into my mouth. From the corner of my eye, I saw TWO MORE cocks on either side of the one in my mouth! I sucked hard on the one and grabbed the others with each hand! Back and forth went my head, on the one cock, as I stroked the other two. Soon, the cock in my mouth blew its load, as its owner also crumpled to the ground. Then I pulled the cocks I was holding and shoved them BOTH into my mouth at the SAME TIME! It must've felt good for them, since neither guy protested at having his cock share my mouth with another guy's.

Holding each hard cock in either hand, I sucked and sucked them both together, my tongue going from one cock to the other, as my fingers stroked back and forth along each swollen shaft. I was SO FREAKING HORNY and my V kept popping off orgasms like popcorn. I was panting so hard that my mouth popped off so I could catch my breath, and both of these cocks SIMULTANEOUSLY spurted into my face! One big squirt from each thick tubesteak, and then a second squirt, and then a third! I inhaled hot cum up into my nose, and thick strands dangled from my cheeks, down over my mouth. I was overwhelmed with the sensation, and my WHOLE BODY wracked with pleasure, as my face became even more coated with hot, sticky, white semen.

I gave each cock a little suck to drain them, and then I went to turn around, and another THREE cocks were pointed at my face! These guys had gotten SO HORNY from watching my show that they couldn't wait, and were jacking their cocks off, pointing them at my face! My mouth dove on one cock and another in turn, going down the line, and my hands were grabbing at the others. I couldn't deal with them all at once, and then suddenly, ALL THREE fat sausages came in my face at once! My whole body quivered and shook from the hot cream which ejaculated all over my eyes, nose and mouth, splattering my cheeks and forehead! The spunky smell of jizz hung heavy in the air, and my tongue licked all around my lips to catch the drips.

I put each of these fat dicks into my mouth, and sucked out the last drops from each. Each guy dropped to his knees in turn and then fell backwards to the floor, just like their friends, overcome with the ferocity of my blowjobs. My entire face and hair were slimed with the collective jizz of all these guys. Thick strands of white slop dripped off my face and down onto my huge boobs. My boobs! I couldn't even think about my slimy face, because my monstrous tits were in AGONY!!! They were stretched taut like balloons, and STILL inflating. Whether it went down my throat, or covered all over my face, the combined semen of ten men was making my boobs grow to ridiculous proportions! I cried and whimpered, and the tears streamed down my slimy face at the WONDERFUL, EXCRUCIATING, EXHILARATING, TORTURE of my distended breasts and stretched nipples!

I cleared my eyes of sticky cum and looked down at my boobs! They were bigger than beach balls, resting on the floor, and STILL GROWING!!!! I scraped the goop off my face with one hand, while I licked the cum off the fingers of the other. I screamed and moaned as my boobs swelled, growing to two and a half feet across, and then three feet! Each nipple was bigger than an apple, and each areola was as big as a dinner plate! My cup size must now be all the way to the far end of the alphabet! I leaned over and could barely reach my hand to touch my own nipples! When my fingers did reach them, they EXPLODED with pleasure! I traced my fingers around my enormous areolas, and pinched the swollen tips, and my body was WRACKED by a series of powerful orgasms!

I looked around and all those guys were laying on the floor moaning, many of them twitching spasmodically, incapacitated by the massive ejaculations I caused them to have, as I sucked the cum out of their balls. I just stayed there on my knees for a long time, playing with my own nipples, moaning and gasping as I gave myself a LONG series of orgasms!

I grabbed the edge of the pool table, and managed to stand, holding onto the side. I saw myself in a mirror, and my makeup was all messed up, and my hair was matted from the thick streaks of semen. My massive tits were like gigantic weather balloons, and hung down past my knees. My mouth was pasty like I've never imagined, so I grabbed a beer that was sitting there, and swilled the whole thing down.

Holding onto the wall for dear life, I staggered over to the bar, nearly falling several times from the weight of my gigantic boobs. The bartender was the last man in the place still standing. He was an older guy in his 50s, pretty handsome for his age, even though he was old enough to be my dad. He looked at me with a mixture of awe and fear. He might have run out of there himself, if it wasn't his place.

"Do you want me to give you one too?" I asked, half in a daze, my head swimming, not even sure what I was talking about. He just shook his head nervously, and raised his left hand, showing me his wedding ring.

"Good for you, Pops!" I congratulated the man through slurred speech. "Love your wife, and don't be like that asshole Jacob who did this to me! So how about a shot?"

The bartender poured me a shot of whiskey, on the house, and I downed it with one gulp. My whole body shuddered as the hot alcohol chased all that cum down my throat. I asked for another, he poured it, and I downed it. Even then, I was able to taste semen for the whole next day. I was plenty drunk after two beers and a couple of shots, since I never usually touch the stuff. My throat was on fire, and I wished I was home, drinking an herbal tea.

Turning to the guys laying all around the bar, I called out, "Tell that asshole Jake he had me all to himself, but now he BLEW IT! So instead of thinking of his stories about me, I hope you all now have something better to remember me by!"

Some painful groans were the only response. I stumbled toward the door, and heard a voice call out behind me.

"Jessie! Wait!"

I turned, and there was Jesse! He was my first victim, and then he was the first to recover! He walked toward me sort of wobbly, unsteady on his feet, as if he was nursing something raw and painful in his pants.

"Hi Jesse!" I slurred, partly from the alcohol, partly from a mouth that was numb from giving so many blowjobs!

We stood there smiling at each other, and Jesse peered down at my mountainous mammaries, hanging off my chest. My nipples had settled at the size of grapefruits, inside areolas a foot and a half across. I must have looked ridiculous, like a huge pair of boobs with a little head on top. How was I going to walk through that door anyway???

"You look so beautiful and sexy," Jesse said, making me feel wonderful and special. He looked at me longingly, but made no move to touch me in any way.

"Can I give you a call sometime?" the handsome stud asked me. I blushed brightly, only then feeling a little bit ashamed of standing before him topless.

"Well, yeah! Sure!" said I, looking up at the tall, burly dude. "Maybe after I take a shower and brush my teeth!"

We both laughed at my little joke, and then Jesse asked, "Can I drive you home?"

"Thanks, but my car is right here," I replied.

"Well then, can I walk you to your car?" I agreed, and Jesse held the door as I squeezed and wiggled out my enormous mountains of breast flesh through the doorway.

The cool night air felt EXCELLENT on my blazing hot nipples, and we said nothing as we walked to my car. Jesse held the door open for me and smiled as I maneuvered my massive juggz into the driver's seat and around the steering wheel. I wasn't sure HOW I would drive home like that, but if I DID wreck, at least I had my own airbags LOL!

We said goodnight, and I drove off, feeling really good about myself! I hope Jesse calls me sometime, but whether he does or not, my days ahead WILL be happy!

Bet you never knew I could write sexy stories, did you, Jacob? Bet you now wish you had discovered this side of me sooner? Imagine what we might have had together if you wouldn't have fucked it all up? Maybe I'll find another guy out there somewhere, who will love me for ME, and not just for my big boobs? Maybe HE will like my stories too?

No comments:

Post a Comment