Pages

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Swallow This by Harvey (Wren-spot Archive) - WG

My girlfriend Kelly and I were at the bar late, as usual, polishing off
another round of beers.  It was a dreary night out, perfect for staying in,
but we were so bored we had to go out.  Anything to relieve the mind-numbing
possibility of another night surfing cable.

I guess we really looked bored, too, because when Kelly looked up and saw her
friend Tanya from work, Tanya muttered, "Wow, you guys look like someone just
ran over your dog.  What's wrong?"

"Nothing's really wrong," Kelly sighed, a little drunk.  "We just have run
out of things to do in this one-horse town."


"Really?"  Tanya said, pulling up a chair.  "You mind if I join you?"
"Sure," I said, ordering another round.

"I tell you what," Tanya said.  "I'm going to help you guys have some fun
tonight.  You just got to keep it quiet."

Kelly's eyes lit up.  "Ok!  What do you got?"

Tanya reached into her purse.  She brought out a small envelope and handed it
to Kelly.

"Now, listen carefully," Tanya said.  "You guys go home and get into bed.
Each of you take one of these and get ready for the fuck of your lives.  Just
take the phone off the hook and be prepared not to leave the house for a day
or two."

"Why not?"

"Well, let's just say you won't be interested in putting your clothes on.

Not to mention that you won't be able to."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"You'll find out."

Excited at the possibility of something new, we paid the tab, thanked Tanya,
and rushed home.  We got inside and raced upstairs to the bedroom, where we
just slipped off our shoes and jumped in the sack.  Kelly got out the envelope
and shook out two large capsules, which were bright pink and looked like they
could choke a horse.

"What is it, some kind of herbal thing?"  I wondered aloud.

"I don't know," Kelly said.  "Let's find out."

We swallowed the pills together, and held hands, gazing into each other's
eyes.

I've been on acid trips before, and tried other things, but this was
different–mellow, smooth.  Time seemed to stand still at first, then raced,
then stood still again.  I could feel whatever was in those capsules coursing
through my body; I felt warm and my arms felt heavy.

"Do you feel it?" I asked Kelly, whose eyes were glazing over.

"Oh yes," she said. "I'm so horny right now I could explode. Look."  She
pointed between her legs, and I could see a huge wet spot on her pants.  It
grew before my eyes.  "It's just gushing out of me," she said dreamily.

"My god, Kelly, I think you're growing." I said.  Every breath she took
seemed to make her get bigger, visibly.  Her shirt, a loose flannel, began to
tighten.  Her average-size breasts pushed out against the material, becoming
fuller and softer.  The buttons began to spread on the shirt.  Meanwhile, her
legs and ass ballooned slowly, stretching her pants.

"God that feels good," Kelly whispered.  "Looks like you're getting fat too."
I could feel myself bloating in my clothes.  My stomach began to stretch out
in a soft dome.  Amazingly, I could also feel my cock growing–not just harder,
but fatter and longer than it had ever been.

There was a pop as one of Kelly's shirt buttons let loose, followed by
another, then another.  "I've got to get out of this bra," she said.  "My tits
are too big for it."

She reached around her back and undid the pitifully small bra, and her huge
fleshy tits spilled forth.  It was as if the bra had held them back; as soon
as she was free of it, her tits swelled like big pink balloons, stretching her
nipples to the size of saucers.  Those breasts must have weighed 40 pounds
each, sliding down over her growing stomach like big soft watermelons.

"My god, Joey, my breasts..." was all she could manage.  They were
considerably bigger than her head, huge soft pontoons that jiggled and wobbled
as her breath quickened.

"And the rest of you," I said.  She undid her pants just as they split their
seams.  Her voluptuous ass sprang out the way her tits had, growing rounder
and fatter by the second.

"It's like every nerve in my body is in my skin!"  Kelly cried.  "Everything
feels so good.  I can't believe how fat I am."  She gathered her new fat flesh
in her arms, cradling her monster tits like they were babies.  "God!  I can
feel my tits growing in my arms!"

I had to feel it too; my clothes were becoming too tight.  I took off my
shirt, feeling warm flab spill forth; then my pants.  My god, my legs were the
size of tree trunks.

But that was nothing compared to the size of my cock; it was the size of a
salami, at least two feet long.  I couldn't get my hand around it; the head
was the size of a navel orange, purple and throbbing, with a steady stream of
clear pre-come dribbling out of it.  It stood up huge and hard out of my
growing groin.

Kelly couldn't believe it.  She sat forward on the bed, the folds of her
fleshy stomach and tremendous tits sloshing toward me.  "I've just got to
touch it," she said.  "I want it in my mouth."

"Good luck getting it in there," I said.  "I think this huge cock is meant
for one thing, and that's fucking your new huge body."

She reached for the veiny shaft, rubbing the gigantic head over her face and
mouth.  It took both hands just to try to jerk me off.  When she did, her
massive breasts rolled and jiggled.

"God, look at me, Joey!" Kelly gasped.  "There's more of me than I ever
thought possible.  Look at my stomach...it's like a big balloon."  She rolled
back, spreading her legs.  "And my pussy must be huge.  I can't see it.  I can
feel it, but I can't see it anymore...my tits are just too big."

"I can see it, honey," I said.  Her gaping pussy was indeed gigantic, red and
swollen and pouring out love juices.  Had I been my normal size, I could have
easily slid my whole arm inside her.  Now, my arms were too fat; only this
monster cock would do.

I rolled on top of her.  We could feel the bed groan under our weight; our
rolls of flesh squished together.  Her gigantic tits slid back toward her
face–she had to push them back with her hands to prevent herself from
smothering.

"Joey, you've got to fuck me now.  I can feel myself growing again.  Fuck me
while I get fatter."

My cock was almost too heavy to move easily.  I moved my massive hips and
slid it into her, feeling it go all the way up inside her.  Every thrust felt
like a sea of flesh wobbling in the bed.  Each pump of that insanely big cock
seemed to cause Kelly's body to bloat even more; her tits were so big they
flopped to either side of her and kept inflating.  They were the size of beach
balls by now.  No bra could hold them, if there was one big enough.

"Ohhh....ohh God....THIS IS INCREDIBLE!!" Kelly shouted, as wave after wave
of orgasm rippled through all her fat.

I fell back onto my huge ass, sliding my cock out of her. "Watch this," I
said.  "Watch it."

"Watch it?  I want it on my face," she said.  " I want it all over me."

She tried to sit up, eventually pushing her tits forward.  The momentum of
those huge sacks pulled her up.  She stretched her mouth over the very end of
my huge penis, and couldn't even get the head inside.  No matter.  Both of us
worked our hands over the swollen flesh of my member, and my orgasm was
inevitable now.

When it came, the first blast hit Kelly in the face; there was so much come I
could hear it splatter on her.  My massive organ twitched again and again,
firing gigantic ropes of white come all over her.  I thought it would stop,
but it didn't.  It jerked and jerked, spilling out what must have been quarts
of hot sticky fluid.  Kelly's massive, bloated body was absolutely coated with
come.  She could smear handfuls of it off her skin, shoving it into her mouth
and in her hair.

This indeed was the most incredible orgasm I ever had.  It was so strong I
passed out, falling forward onto Kelly's fat stomach.  That's the last thing I
remember....

The next morning I woke up incredibly worn out.  I looked at Kelly; her body
had returned to normal.  She was sleeping soundly.

I turned over, feeling my body had returned to normal too.  I flipped on the
TV to see a televangelist preaching the gospel.

"Holy shit!  It's Sunday!" I cried, waking Kelly.

"What?  Oh, man!" she said, turning back over.  "You mean we slept for 24
hours?"

"More than that," I said.  "Wow.  Tanya wasn't kidding about not leaving the
house!"

Kelly slid a hand up my bare back.  "Do you remember what happened?"
"I sure do," I said.

"Do you think you can still love me, even with just a C cup?"

"If you can love me with just six inches."

She laughed.  "I think I can handle it.  Still...."

"Yeah, I wonder if Tanya has any more of those pills?"

~END~

---------------------------------------------------

I found this story on my old computer Hard Drive it was originally posted on Wren-spot.com  which is now gone and most of these stories no longer exist so I thought I would bring back the originals.

No comments:

Post a Comment